Need help European!

Hey brother I wonder if you can shine some light on this since the locals can't seem to figure it out. I got this 2008 optimax 200 on the back of a Triton and I've been having problems with it cutting out when you plane off and when you put it under a load at higher speeds at 3/4 throttle or more. And if you try to floor it and run it up in the trailer really hard it will do it. It's just a sharp miss or cut out under heavy load only last for a second usually feels like you hit something with the prop what it happens. I've had it in two shops and both of them run it in their water tanks and claim they can't find it doing anything wrong. Where would you start with this? I put new plugs in it last year The previous owner said it had a full service with new fuel line the year before that. The motor cranks fine idles fine seems to cruise at low speed with no problems. And it was only cutting out a couple of times a day when I was plane off but Monday it was so bad It was happening all throughout the day

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Beyond that- when was the last time this engine ran properly on THIS boat, for YOU? Has anything been done to it since that time?

Maintenance History?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor