Banned

Who is doing the BBB this weekend?

The boat races are Friday and Saturday from the 5-9 MM.

Stopped for gas last night on the water and the girl there told me they only have 10 boats currently signed up for the race.

2. Member
    I'll be down there! Hope the fishing is better than last weekend! I heard 30 boats were in the race, but I am sure that was just a rumor. It doesn't really matter how many are in the race though IMO. It's all of the people that are going to racing to get there by water and the inconvenience it causes to all of the fisherman. It should have never been scheduled for the same weekend.

Good luck to ya Tom and the rest of the BBC boys!

3. Banned
    Mike, If you are here Friday afternoon I wouldn't mind going for a ride in that new boat (if you are here without a partner). I'm not fishing this weekend. My motor decided to go "clack, clack, clack, clack". Wasn't a good sound if you know what I mean. Pointed that garmin towards the ramp and got there 1 1/2hrs later.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Stl View Post
    Mike, If you are here Friday afternoon I wouldn't mind going for a ride in that new boat (if you are here without a partner). I'm not fishing this weekend. My motor decided to go "clack, clack, clack, clack". Wasn't a good sound if you know what I mean. Pointed that garmin towards the ramp and got there 1 1/2hrs later.
    Sorry to hear that Tom! I won't be down until Friday night, but if you want to go for a spin Saturday after the tournament, let me know! I am staying up the Niagara .

5. Member
    As for the race up between the 5-9 mm, it won't be no wake until after 3:00 on Saturday I read. Hopefully the weather will decent.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    Sorry to hear that Tom! I won't be down until Friday night, but if you want to go for a spin Saturday after the tournament, let me know! I am staying up the Niagara .
    Thanks. I have family in town so I'll catch you on your next trip down. Good luck this weekend!

7. Banned
    Yakalong,

Agree....but can you imagine all the boats that will be headed that way to get a good spot? I personally wouldn't get anywhere near this area

8. Member
    Good luck to everyone fishing, be careful with the other boat traffic, I’ll be watching to the results online. This cold front could have interesting effects on the fishing.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Stl View Post
    Yakalong,

Agree....but can you imagine all the boats that will be headed that way to get a good spot? I personally wouldn't get anywhere near this area
    I’m on the fence about how many boats will be there given it’s not supposed to be that great of weather. Also the water temp is down so i think it will be interesting to see how many show up for the race. With that said I wouldn’t risk trying to get through there if I had a fish to weigh in at the end of the day.

10. Member
    Be safe and catch some bigun's everyone.

I will be up the river a ways trying to scratch out a few.

Was coming back from Columbia yesterday and there were a lot of boats headed down there already.

12. Member
    I just got down here and I did not see one boat being trailered to the lake. I was kinda of surprised.

13. Member
    We were at the lake today. Driving around town saw lots of boats being pulled. Leaving town this afternoon we saw lots of boats headed towards the lake.

14. Banned
    Only saw two names that I know on the weigh in list this weekend. Anyone cash a check that I didn't see?

I got 16 I think Sunday in 7 to 9 weight in with a 4.56 it was tough fishing for me
    2005 champion 196 oh what a ride

16. Member
    No luck and tough to catch anything of size on Saturday, now Sunday set up a little different with the wind and was a little better, Cashed a 6th in the 11-1 weigh inand ended up 31st in the 1-3 weigh in. Just doesnt matter its always a great event with the atmosphere and being with all my buddies.
    2019 NITRO Z21
    250 MERCURY PRO XS