Thread: Sam Rayburn

Sam Rayburn

im going there for the first time this weekend my my buddy. Where can you safely run and where do you have to use extreme caution.
    Thanks

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    Look up Ken Smith fishing. He has a set of videos on running the lake. You can also download the boat lanes chip. Watch for random stick ups. Seeing more as of late with the water getting lower.
    Brandon
    04 Ranger 520

3. Member
    Ken Smith has great vids, but even with the lake low right now you can pretty much run from the dam to the 147 bridge very easy...Just stay to the left of Black Forest when heading up that way. The other side of the lake is mostly open until you get up towards Buck Bay, then you better follow someone or know your way around...Right now the lake is about 3.3 feet low...Does not sound like much, but it is on Rayburn.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

How was the fishing?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

It was tough. Water was really rough

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

6. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Big Sam can get pretty nautical