Some Raystown Lake Fun

Just some fun last weekend at Raystown. Fall fishing can be fun.

20200929_175320.jpg20200929_175356.jpg

2. Member
    Nice. I like Raystown but i am to stubborn to go up incase the bite at the yough turns on in the fall.

3. Member
    The Allegheny Bass Club from Johnstown has their open at the Yough on October 18. Info on their web site. Unfortunately my season has come to an end. I was struggling this past month with my hands. It's at the point it is even hard to drive. So since I have another surgery coming up on Oct 14th I am calling the season. I will get the boat winterized this week. Heck I can not even change the oil or gear oil with my hands. It has been another fun year.

I really endorse the above open, a really great club to fish with.

4. Member
    Nice! I'm heading there on Saturday. Hope to find some smallies like that too.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx20 2011 View Post
    The Allegheny Bass Club from Johnstown has their open at the Yough on October 18. Info on their web site. Unfortunately my season has come to an end. I was struggling this past month with my hands. It's at the point it is even hard to drive. So since I have another surgery coming up on Oct 14th I am calling the season. I will get the boat winterized this week. Heck I can not even change the oil or gear oil with my hands. It has been another fun year.

I really endorse the above open, a really great club to fish with.
    If you normally winterize your boat yourself i will do the work for you for free if you like. You got my number call or text me i will come over.

6. Member
    How big was that smallie? That thing is a tank.