Thread: Nfl and covid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    now what?

So more than one of You thought I meant the NFL™ presented by BLM™ really?

looose loose lose looose loose lose...

2. Member
    These post are such a joke anymore. I see why Al closes them all. Its worse than watching fauxs news

3. Member
    You need to do one thing... A 5 letter word. R E L A X.

4. Banned
    Hell, I'm totally lost now. What were we supposed to be discussing in the first place??

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west texas luke View Post
    Hell, I'm totally lost now. What were we supposed to be discussing in the first place??
    Think we were all about to agree that the Titans are moving to 4-0 on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    These post are such a joke anymore. I see why Al closes them all. Its worse than watching fauxs news

Just skip them.

7. Banned
    [QUOTE=west texas luke;11403945]
    Quote Originally Posted by june-bug View Post

Sometimes it's kinda hard to take Lew serious knowing his penchant for the herb.

I'm not going to argue facts.... whether 'in evidence' or knot..

After the smoke cleared....

My point was/is the NFL™ presented by BLM™ did 19,210 tests for the weekend tilt (old time newspaper saying meaning 'schedule' <--- pronounced like an English Duke 'shed u el')

19,210 and 0 positives which are actually 'negative' and then Citrus County Flori-Duh doing 220 tests and then 242, then 200..

Shed - you - el Whilst wearing a monocle

images-4.jpeg

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by june-bug View Post

Some other famous/infamous 'reaches':

Attachment 425797

Attachment 425798

9. Member
    Mark my BIL went to a work meeting with several people. He got a call that night saying one of the guys got a positive test back. Several days later he has a fever and says he feels like he has a cold, but with a fever. Everyone at the meeting has Covid. My BIL has three children and a wife. All of them are on lockdown. You’re right, if one person in the house has it everyone is supposed to be treated like they have it. Knock on wood no one else at his house is showing symptoms yet. The children can’t go to school.

I told him I’d want to beat the guys butt that came in knowing he’d been exposed...why can’t people just stay at home when they are sick, especially knowing they have been exposed?

Nashville has been trying to pass laws protecting business owners from what will likely be an onslaught of COVID law suits.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Mark my BIL went to a work meeting with several people. He got a call that night saying one of the guys got a positive test back. Several days later he has a fever and says he feels like he has a cold, but with a fever. Everyone at the meeting has Covid. My BIL has three children and a wife. All of them are on lockdown. You’re right, if one person in the house has it everyone is supposed to be treated like they have it. Knock on wood no one else at his house is showing symptoms yet. The children can’t go to school.

I told him I’d want to beat the guys butt that came in knowing he’d been exposed...why can’t people just stay at home when they are sick, especially knowing they have been exposed?

Nashville has been trying to pass laws protecting business owners from what will likely be an onslaught of COVID law suits.

My point wasn't that a our household was treated like we have it. I just found it odd that our presumed positive status initially is counted as a positive by the state even if one of us had been negative. My biggest point is no matter who is doing tge counting that there can be discrepancies inthe numbers and their true accuracy.

11. Banned
    Who cares? Next season, the season after that and the season after that. This crap isn't going away anytime soon, Kinda like the Flu. So get used to it.
    Vaccine? Sure like that is going to happen and be effective
    Carry on and live because this crap ain't going away anytime soon. Unfortunately.

12. Member
    I Tested positive. They immediately swabbed me again. Also took blood, twice. One to test for antibodies (to see if I had previously had the virus) and another for the current positive.

I called my son who had visited the day before. He went and tested. Also returned positive.
    Called the school. Talked to the principle. The girls had to stay home from school of course.

My tests returned 3 days later. All Negative.
    I called the principle. He told me to make copies of my tests results (all of them) and send them with my daughter and her friend who lives with us.
    Girls went back to school the next day.

Let my son know my results were negative. He went and had the same tests (swab and blood work). All his returned negative.
    A false positive can cause a dang mess. But its way better than actually being positive.

Don
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12