1022 and live scope

New to live scope a couple weeks now. I see these pictures and I am struggling to get anything close to those. I have done a lot of reading and found that my unit isn’t the best for clarity, is this correct. Is the other unit that much clear? Also I am finding out that the update changed the quality of the view. I only use forward view and that’s it. I have the 2.41 version on the black box. Should I roll back to 2.2. If so can some one please help walk me thru this. Thank you

Just keep using it and making more changes to keep practicing dialing it in. Your display is more than Sufficient. Also to learn what each seti g does, take it to the minimum and the maximum to see what it does. Then after that and randomly once each month- reset livescope to standard settings via the option in setup.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Not many of us are posting pictures that are boring or didn't look the best, we post the best of the best, normally.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Just keep using it and making more changes to keep practicing dialing it in. Your display is more than Sufficient. Also to learn what each seti g does, take it to the minimum and the maximum to see what it does. Then after that and randomly once each month- reset livescope to standard settings via the option in setup.
    Awesome and thank you
    Last edited by Jwnwelding; 09-29-2020 at 12:35 PM.