Thread: '93 372V

'93 372V

Bought a '93 372V from an original owner. He still had the 1993 Ranger catalog that he picked his boat from. In the catalog it said the 372V has storage under the driver and passenger seats. I don't see where to get into those seats. There are straps below those seats that I thought would pull the seats up. The straps almost look like they're there for handles, but I don't know. I'm brand new to this forum and I expect to be back regularly. This is the third Ranger I've owned, ( '79 Fish and ski, '87 375V) but I haven't had one since I sold my 375V in 1991. If anyone has had or still has a 372V I could use some help.

2. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Welcome to the best place on earth, I have a 374V and have under seat storage, the whole bottom of seat lifts foward towards the bow to get to it. Put your hand on the back of the bottom of the seat between the back and pull foward, the straps are like hold on handles that your talking about . hope this helps
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

3. Member
    Those straps are oh crap handles. If your boat has the auxiliary tank option then you won’t have under seat storage. That’s where the extra tank went. If not,then seats should tilt forward,I don’t remember any kind of lock or latch on them.

4. Member
    If it has the auxiliary tank option, will there be some way to switch to one or the other tank? I don't have anything like that. The straps I referred to are connected to the fiberglass between the bottom seat cushion and the floor. If the seat is meant to fold forward, would the hinge be visible?