WATER PRESSURE QUESTION

I have a 2019 Mercury 200 HP PRO XS 4 stroke. I have about 50 hours on it now and the last couple of times out when i start the motor while sitting still the water pressure is at 0.7 but when I put in gear and idle slow it will read 1.7. A few times while sitting still with motor running the buzzer goes off and I shut it down as the throttle will not allow the motor to get the boat moving to get more water pumping. I have not run the motor out of water. Could it be the impeller going bad on its second year? I will appreciate any input and thanks in advance.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

Sounds like there's an issue...get your dealer to check it out before a small problem becomes a big problem.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Boat going to shop on Thursday, they think it is a sensor as when running there is a very strong water stream coming out of the water tube
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

4. Member
    Finally got boat from shop. The problem was the base gasket for the water impeller blew out. All was replaced under warranty they even installed a new water impeller.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

5. ourflat
    Quote Originally Posted by botrdav View Post
    Finally got boat from shop. The problem was the base gasket for the water impeller blew out. All was replaced under warranty they even installed a new water impeller.
    I love good warranties.....