Water coming out of the console

I'm getting water spraying on me from a hole in the bottom of the console while running the boat. I'm assuming it must be from the hose that goes to the speedometer? I've taken off the cover I have on it where a graph would go, but couldn't see anything spraying, so I'm at a loss. My boat is kept in the garage so it's not from rain. Seems like it only happens when I'm running higher speeds. Any help would be appreciated.
    2012 Phoenix 721/250 Pro XS

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    check the hose to the water pressure sending unit
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    check the hose to the water pressure sending unit
    Forgive my ignorance, but I was wondering what that other thing was that seemed to have a water hose running to it. So now I know. Assuming there is a leak, just replace the hose? How painful is that?

You may just be able to cut the end off of the hose slide it back onto the gauge....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    You may just be able to cut the end off of the hose slide it back onto the gauge....
    I'll try that and hope it is a quick and easy fix. Thanks!!!!

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Yes usually it will have a split end, cut off a little and attach a small zip tie
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    It's usually just a split end. If it splits again try to heat up the hose before you slide it on and put a zip tie on it. I had a water pressure gauge that kept splitting the hose and once I heated it up and put it on it worked good

8. Member
    I took off the dash on the water and started the engine to find my leak. It ended up being a pinhole in the water pressure gauge fitting (brass fitting). Quick trip to the hardware store and it was fixed.