Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    It would be nice to know the things that a potential partner is willing to do.

And, the things that are off the table.
    that's why you have a safe word

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    like Tinder for fishing
    Some of Y’all must have a different level of entertainment then some of us.

When you say your PARTNER——- well we thought——
    -

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    I'd be interested in particiating but won't take anybody that is on a Low Carb Diet after reading this on the Gas problem thread because when the fishing gets tough you need all the "Fish Calling Help" you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    Any carbs for me. I never new that was the cause until I started following a low carb diet six months ago. The diet works, but the reduced gas is kind of a bummer at certain times. Most of the time I'm glad its less, but not having the same "fuel in the tank" has taken away some really funny conversations and reactions that would take place in the boat when I was fishing with a buddy.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    [QUOTE=Z-91;11402962]fining..finding........herons .......herring......at this point what difference does it make, we're all in this together

I'm a Heron you loud and Clear now that I have fresh Batteries in my Herring Aids and yes I'm Fining with the fact your Findings show it doesn't make a difference that we are all Heron in the same site.

[QUOTE=Hoot;11405120]
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-91 View Post
    fining..finding........herons .......herring......at this point what difference does it make, we're all in this together

I'm a Heron you loud and Clear now that I have fresh Batteries in my Herring Aids and yes I'm Fining with the fact your Findings show it doesn't make a difference that we are all Heron in the same site.

Your English Teacher would be proud of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12