I Can't Believe It

After years of a hard no to riding on the motorcycle with me, my wife says to me Saturday that she wants to go for a ride. Evidently her first ride the guy was a dumb@$$ and had her up over 100MPH when she was a teenager and totally freaked her out. Told me that she should be more supportive of my activities and she is finally willing to give it a shot. Still in shock!

Glad that she decided to go with you. Hopefully she will go with you on a regular basis. I enjoy having my wife ride two up with me. She is why I bought the Ultra. I/we don't ride with other groups usually so her company is enjoyed. As of now a couple hour ride is our only get out of the house together down time.

3. Member
    Just take it easy with her and let her get to know you and the bike and vice versa. Love having the wife with me, it's the other clowns that make me nervous. Enjoy!!

that was one thing that i made the decision for us to buy the new bike is thankfully my wife likes to ride as much as I do.

5. Member
    Enjoy and have fun!

Nice !! I bought the Ultra because my wife looked at riding as " something else i would do without her". Now that I have it she has only gone twice all summer...