Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    What are your fishing habits changing to?
    Real shallow marsh fishing for redfish in TX, where I will be moving hopefully soon. That boat wasn't near flat enough to run in 4-6 inches of water.

Probably start looking this winter and just use my little Kenner until then.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

2. Member
    Where are ya looking at moving in Tx? I get the change in tastes it happened to me a few years ago and I rarely bass fish anymore. Used to live for tournaments now the salt bug has me. Im more for offshore but love some good red action as well.

3. Member
    Always admired this boat, I used to keep my boat at garlands down from you and also was jason Lambert’s camera boat in the flw in 2016 when you were one of his spectators and checked it out that day too.
    Murray State Alum
    2007 Champion 210 with all the toys

4. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRiverBandit View Post
    Always admired this boat, I used to keep my boat at garlands down from you and also was jason Lambert’s camera boat in the flw in 2016 when you were one of his spectators and checked it out that day too.
    Thanks, I really enjoyed it and it was a great boat. It got a lot of attention on and off the water.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12