USA Any real world reviews on the Mk Raptor anchoring system?

How do folks like these ? Any Common issues going on with these? For those guys who fish shallow how often do you use them /deploy them? I was going to buy an ultrex but seems to be way too many problems with guys sending them in fir service -my foretrex is rock solid bullet proof. My buddy and I thinking of maybe trying out the raptors-thoughts?

2. Member
    Wow....nothing . I guess no news is good news. Usually a first GEN product will have Some issues-trying to make an educated buying decision on these....or just get the blades ?

3. Member
    I doubt many people have them yet. I feel like dealers probably just started receiving them this past month.

4. Member
    I don't know why you would use a product without it being tested when it is a knock off of a product with the best customer service in the fishing business.

5. Member
    I think Covid and supply chain issues may have been slowing down the availability of these. Bad year to release a new product. I have called a few places and they all say they have pending orders out there but are unsure when they will actually get them.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

6. Member
    You can contact Rich at Hydrilla Gear on here. He is a board sponsor and great to deal with. Pretty sure he has some and would be able to answer your questions.

7. Member
    Ok Thxs !!

8. Member
    Anyone else care to share their reviews on using the Minnkota raptor anchoring system?

9. Member
    On the Ken Smith Vexus video #2, it had Raptors on it and he commented on how quiet they were. From the video they did seem to be compared to my son's Powerpoles.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    On the Ken Smith Vexus video #2, it had Raptors on it and he commented on how quiet they were. From the video they did seem to be compared to my son's Powerpoles.
    The owner of the boat in the video is a member on here. It's brand new but he may have some initial impressions.

A guy in our club has them. I have Blades... I would say they are like Blades on steroids. He has had no issues wit them.

12. Member
    So Far I have had no real issued with the Raptors themselves. I really like that I can deploy them from my HB units. I wish that they had single UP/Down foot switches

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 354ranger View Post
    I don't know why you would use a product without it being tested when it is a knock off of a product with the best customer service in the fishing business.
    Power Poles are a pretty simple concept, I doubt they will have any issues.