Trailer Warranty

I have a brand new 2020 Ranger 518... My question is on the trailer... There are places underneath the frame that they missed with the trailer armor stuff they spray on it. Those places are already rusting. Do I have any shot of warranty work or am I stuck? I've read all the nightmares about the trailers and this one works flawlessly so far (Knock on wood) just concerned its already rusting.

2. Member
    I would think that your dealer will get that taken care of under the warranty.
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I don’t know where you are in Ohio, but all 3 of our Ranger dealers are excellent on warranty (and other) service. Just give them a call. Warranty on 2020 trailers is 3 years. 2021 extended to 5 years.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by 2020Ranger View Post
    I have a brand new 2020 Ranger 518... My question is on the trailer... There are places underneath the frame that they missed with the trailer armor stuff they spray on it. Those places are already rusting. Do I have any shot of warranty work or am I stuck? I've read all the nightmares about the trailers and this one works flawlessly so far (Knock on wood) just concerned its already rusting.
    I had a similar situation and Ranger covered the fix at the dealer