Thread: VX20 cover

VX20 cover

Anyone have any advice on installing a cover on VX20. I'm not sure if 3 monkeys & a gorilla could install it

2. Member
    I also have a VX20 and it is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I thought the same thing at first. Ha
    2021 VX 20
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelmonkey View Post
    I also have a VX20 and it is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I thought the same thing at first. Ha
    What’s the trick? Picking my VX21 up this weekend

4. Member

5. Member
    What do you do with your seats? I've only had covers that you put on over the seats. Does Vexus not offer a cover that you install with the seats in?

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wdubuis View Post
    What do you do with your seats? I've only had covers that you put on over the seats. Does Vexus not offer a cover that you install with the seats in?
    No, they only offer the trailering cover.

7. Member
    Considering trading for a VX 21. Anyone know if the zippered “pouch” where the ratchets are housed is waterproof? Skeeter has a similar design, my buddy has one and it didn’t take long for them to rust up
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

The ones on my 1880 are just regular heavy duty YKK zips. I’ve had mine for about six months and no signs of corrosion yet, the ratchets appear to be coated/dipped in something.

9. Member
    The ratchets are stainless steel I don't think the pouches are waterproof. The cover is made by outerarmor. The cover has grown on me some I have not put it on with all of the poles & straps yet. It is very tight.