Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great Bass Boat Search 2020-21 - Bullet 21 SDC Part 2 - Making the Grade

2. Member
    I just bought my boat, really won’t be shopping for a while but enjoy the heck out of this series. Wish it was around when I was boat shopping. It’s pretty hard to get unbiased reviews on boats, most owners are extreme fanboys or have had some problems and dog on their boats.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

I’ve wondered if Ken has gotten any death threats after the Bullet review. I don’t know why, but they seem to lose their mind if someone doesn’t think like they do.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    I’ve wondered if Ken has gotten any death threats after the Bullet review. I don’t know why, but they seem to lose their mind if someone doesn’t think like they do.
    LOL- just the Bullet guys? Actually every group. Bullet guys realize and accept not only are they a cult, but they accept they’re different too and like that way.
    Last edited by barbarian; 09-27-2020 at 08:41 PM.

5. Member
    Some of the owners of the smaller brands really lose their minds with any criticism. Makes it hard to believe the sell jobs when they recommend their brands when they won’t acknowledge any flaws.

6. Banned

They have a thread in their section here, they have actually taken it the best so far. Some pretty boats posted in their thread too.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 09-28-2020 at 07:13 PM. Reason: There, their, they’re...you know...

7. Banned
    He changed his cell # after the bass cat review, he went into witness protection after the charger review......

8. Member
    I like his reviews, it's his opinion on some things but he gives you the good, the bad and the ugly. It's humorous how personal some people take his "OPINION" of their boat.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chatabass View Post
    I like his reviews, it's his opinion on some things but he gives you the good, the bad and the ugly. It's humorous how personal some people take his "OPINION" of their boat.

Ken started this thread. You all are talking about him like he’s not in the discussion.

Great videos Ken. We all may have different opinions but you share some great info. You have to review an Allison BTW

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    LOL- just the Bullet guys? Actually every group. Bullet guys realize and accept not only are they a cult, but they accept they’re different too and like that way.
    Well said, Dennis!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

11. Member
    What’s the lineup of boats he’s going to test?
    I know he did
    BassCat Puma Hybrid
    Ranger Z521?
    Bullet
    Charger 210 Elite
    I had heard he was going to do a Phoenix, Falcon, and Nitro also?

He can’t drive the Bullet...ha ha ha
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    What’s the lineup of boats he’s going to test?
    I know he did
    BassCat Puma Hybrid
    Ranger Z521?
    Bullet
    Charger 210 Elite
    I had heard he was going to do a Phoenix, Falcon, and Nitro also?

He said he’d test whatever he could, as long as it’s still being made. 2 Rangers, the L & C series (just in case you missed one)

14. Member
    Oh I forgot about that. He did a Caymas as well?

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Oh I forgot about that. He did a Caymas as well?

Yes sir, I forgot about that one.

He mentioned another Basscat, but didn't say what model.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    He can’t drive the Bullet...ha ha ha
    I wouldn't feel comfortable hauling ass in rough water in a buddies boat. He gave it a great score for performance. It had to feel like a rocket ship after driving the ranger for years!

18. Member
    Man A Bullet is one beautiful boat and yes they are fast. Bullet owners will remind you of that also lol but as a former Bullet owner they will fish you to death in any kind of windy weather with their nose up design setting in the water. I’ve had to replace my all of my pumps before and it was a major PITA know matter what other Bullet owners will tell you. It will happen if you keep boats as long as I do. It’s a bad design period! Took me a total of 10 minutes to replace all the pumps in my old Astro. If you like a 80,s Nostalgia style boat then a Bullet is for you.

19. Member
    Great videos, watched them all last night as I’m in the market too. what Phoenix model(s) will you be testing? When would those reviews be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordel View Post
    I’ve had to replace my all of my pumps before and it was a major PITA know matter what other Bullet owners will tell you. It will happen if you keep boats as long as I do. It’s a bad design period! Took me a total of 10 minutes to replace all the pumps in my old Astro. If you like a 80,s Nostalgia style boat then a Bullet is for you.
    if you know what your doing changing pumps(removing tank) it isn't a big deal , you obviously didn't know . Some people are not mechanically inclined I get that , do you call a flathead screw driver " not the one with the point the other one"
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast