Lowrance Ghost on a RT188

Has anybody installed a Lowrance Ghost trolling motor on a RT188? I want to know if the pedal fits in the tray.

2. Member
    I found somebody that has one. The pedal will fit in the tray.

3. Member
    Fits perfect!

4. Member
    I have one on my 2018 RT188. The pedal fits great and after the update this summer the trolling motor works excellent. Before the update the spot lock was almost unusable unless you had a constant heavy wind. With the stock prop I can hit 3.4 mph vs 2.4 on the fortrex 80 I had on before. The battery life seems noticeably improved.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Derek View Post
    I have one on my 2018 RT188. The pedal fits great and after the update this summer the trolling motor works excellent. Before the update the spot lock was almost unusable unless you had a constant heavy wind. With the stock prop I can hit 3.4 mph vs 2.4 on the fortrex 80 I had on before. The battery life seems noticeably improved.
    How does Ghost mount line up with the old Fortrex holes?

6. Member
    I mounted it in the same holes. I probably would have mounted it a little different if the holes weren't already there but it seems fine with the 4 bolts from the fortrex. I haven't put on the cover yet so I don't know how that will fit. It was pretty tight on the fortrex.