livescoped networking

if u network 2 garmins together to use live scope do they both units have to have same softwere update to share data and livescope
    Denali 1500 baby duramax
    2023 ranger 620 pro xs

2. Member
    You should. I've done it with different versions and had it work, but you could have problems. Once when on different versions I tried to restore saved profiles from a card and it reported that it couldn't because I was running different versions, but the units operated just fine. Better to be on same version.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    What is best update I can use dont use perspective QUOTE=LWINCHESTER2;11399373]You should. I've done it with different versions and had it work, but you could have problems. Once when on different versions I tried to restore saved profiles from a card and it reported that it couldn't because I was running different versions, but the units operated just fine. Better to be on same version.[/QUOTE]

4. Member
    That's something you'll have to decide after reading all the opinions on this board. I'm using the latest version and happy with it. Others prefer v2.20 or earlier for livescope.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.