Thread: MSU

MSU

Yesterday’s game. Wasn’t quite expecting that! Hummm Hope it wasn’t a fluke. What’s everyone’s take? Hello! Anyone still live in Mississippi?

2. Moderator
    It was really a misrepresentation, talked to moodyjeremy yesterday about it and we agree that the LSU team of this year is a small fraction of what they were last year.

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Been a Leach fan since his days at TTU... I'm glad he's at State and wish him every success.
    Who controls John Gill?

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z520C View Post
    It was really a misrepresentation, talked to moodyjeremy yesterday about it and we agree that the LSU team of this year is a small fraction of what they were last year.
    To say the least.

18 starters gone. 2 DL, a safety and a WR opting out at the last minute. And I think it's pretty clear why Myles Brennan has been on the roster for 4 years and never saw the field.

LSU may have pulled off the largest year-to-year gap in talent I've ever seen in all of D1 college football. And I've been watching since 1998.

5. Member
    Oh Ye of Little Faith! You might be right. But to me MSU had a new look and I like it so far. Anything is an improvement.