Helix - iPilot Link Waypoint Issue

I'm having an issue with my 3 Helixes (9G3N SI, 9G3N GPS/Sonar, 10G2N GPS/Sonar) networked to my Ultrex Link.

At first each unit had their own set of waypoint #s, Helix 1 was brand new when i got it so the waypoints were in the 100's, Helix 2 was used and had numbers in the 1000 range, and the new helix I just added had them in below 100.

Issue comes in when I hit spot lock. As soon as I hit spot lock it leaves the "SL3005" as a waypoint. Now if I mark a waypoint on any graph it now becomes WP3006. The spot locked waypoint is not saved, it just sets all the other units at that new number.

Extremely annoying seeing as I typically used those numbers to help manage my waypoints.

1. Is there a way to make this stop happening?
    2. Is there a way to "reset" the waypoint numbers back to 0 so each graph is different?

TIA
    2002 Basscat Sabre Merc 150 XR6
    Humminbird Electronics
    Ionic Lithium Batteries

2. Member
    Sorry, haven't noticed that issue but I'm using Gen1 models which might be a difference. I also never maintain or keep the WP designated waypoints and rename them uniquely for the lake/area. Most of the time, I rename them back at the house so I only use them temporarily.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow