Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I was known as XChamp back then.

Those IBBT were a blast. I made all 5 of them.

3. Member
    WOW That was a long time ago. Don’t remember but it was related to my Ranger boat. I got out of bass fishing for a while but I am getting back into bass fishing now.

I do remember Jeff Hahn sending me a great big package of fishing articles prob from BASS.

does anyone remember Triton Mike and the dodad?? That was a mystery for a looong time. Ibelieve he guides for spots now.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by 5keepers2 View Post
    5keepers
    Anybody know anything about Dr Phil or Gridleak? I saw Wannbe's name on here just a few days ago. Still chasing crappie over in Mississippi!
    I met up with Gridleak a couple of years ago we met up for breakfast he drove the old Mustang over he was restoring and when I pulled up he was holding court with two Policeman that were car guys looking over the Mustang.

Gridleak is working designing the piping systems in refineries and petrochemical operations.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    I have met up with Crowbar, Hey You, Richland Chambers Guide and Texas Girl, Abe, MHA, FishforCash aka Wicky, Coach, Neverfitter, Punk Kid, Fluker, Texas George, Grapenut and the Ultimate USC Fan Gunny and a few others along the way.

Same Handle on the BFHP it's been with me for 54 years so no sense in changing when you have no sense to begin with.....

6. Member
    I was "bassaholic" early on the BFHP, but another member had "bassaholic57" I believe and changed my handle to "Toonabasser"
    DAVID HIGHTOWER
    CARTERSVILLE, GA.
    1998 TRITON TR-18
    EVINRUDE G2 150 HO

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjxds View Post
    WOW That was a long time ago. Don’t remember but it was related to my Ranger boat. I got out of bass fishing for a while but I am getting back into bass fishing now.

I do remember Jeff Hahn sending me a great big package of fishing articles prob from BASS.

does anyone remember Triton Mike and the dodad?? That was a mystery for a looong time. Ibelieve he guides for spots now.
    I think Triton Mike came up with the Bullshad.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    I think Triton Mike came up with the Bullshad.
    He basically invented the Do-Dads, still have a few from him, went on to make the Bullshad.

Chuck, you’re still XChamp. I still have the plaque and the picture of us ( I think there was 5-6 that made every IBBT)

9. Member
    muskyman

10. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    How can you guys remember back that far. I wouldn't have a clue if I was a member or not. The only way I know how long I've been on this site is cause it says it by my name.

Think I had the same wtrwsel handle back then. There were some really funny stories and good natured ribbing that went on. There was a guy on there that made the twisted up/ spiral rod with spit grips early in the 90's. Learned a lot about Bass fishing from that page, guys used to share all kinds of techniques. There were some really good info on the page and sorry it wasn't archived.

12. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    I remember BFHP. I never signed up. I just read the posts. I think I joined here in 04 or so. Can’t remember how I found this site. Lots of fishing sites have come and gone. Miss those old days.

Quote Originally Posted by 32regulator View Post
    yes sir that was him. Used to make the bogerized prop for the ranger z21.
    Boger did a 25 Tempest Plus for me. Wow what prop it was. The man could do magic
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

14. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    I was Catfan there as well. Had another userid I used everywhere, but it was taken on BFHP. I finally joined BBC
    after a bunch of people gave Al crap on BFHP for not treating a member here who was having some major life problems like crap.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Bill2e

big change
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

16. Member
    I was DusterHigh on the BFHP. Remember all mentioned, and many of the regulars here from back then. BRAD is who did it for me. Still not sure if he was an enigma or not, though Grud claimed to have met him. Hard for me to fathom how anyone co7ld be that combative and live.

-b-

I came over when I saw a post that said....those jokers on the BBC.....

I thought, what is the BBC checked it out and have made many friends over here. None over there.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

18. Member
    Same name, think I was a member sometime in the mid 90s. I remember all the old BFHP names. Is Kim still cutting hair?

19. Member
    I think Jeff posted about Kim having the Covid virus.

Quote Originally Posted by pabasshawk View Post
    Same name, think I was a member sometime in the mid 90s. I remember all the old BFHP names. Is Kim still cutting hair?
    well she was, Aug 30 she went into the hospital with COVID, the other day they removed the feeding tube, might still be on a ventilator. Angie Thompson keeps me informed.

Brad was a real dude, Big D had lunch with him in Cali.

And Big D isn’t Big any more, he is still 6’9” but he lost a lot of weight

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast