Kansas Bass Club Moderator

Smile Got outa there just in time

Went to day concert at a H-D dealer today. Was looking at a 2020 CVO ultra. Salesman says you can get a good deal on that one. Mid 40s before trade in.

I got outa it by telling him no way could I go to a batwing fairing after a true fairing. Then the bastage wants to sell me the CVO Roadglide special a few bikes away. Lol

2. Member
    I got to stay out of the dealership for a while. I love my heritage but a touring bike would sure be nice.

Some of the CVO bikes are really sharp, but the 40+ price tag is way out of my range for a bike.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeet'r89 View Post
    Some of the CVO bikes are really sharp, but the 40+ price tag is way out of my range for a bike.
    Ditto! I didn't want to pay 14K for another bike, but that was the best price I found on my current BMW F800GS with the touring bags.

CVO's are definitely nice bikes. If you were to add all the stuff on that it comes with you would be way north of what they get for them. But still.. for a few months a year I could never sign for a $40,000 bike... Now if that 10 million scratch ticket comes in things may change..

Yes, if you buy a stock bike and then take all of your parts off and them buy all of the new CVO parts. Now, trade the difference in the cost of stock parts and fancy parts used to build the CVO and I am not so sure about it being more.

7. Member
    Covid 19 has made bikes very popular. Older used bikes especially. you could do a lot of CVO stuff aftermarket and save a bunch. Would be a great project bike. I am doing recon on a maybe project bike for me. I have been wanting an 80s ninja or gpz for awhile. A gpz 750 was on Craigslist here in N.Y. With no pics. I got pics and it's in Excellent shape. 2800$. I let it go for a month then noticed it wasn't posted anymore. Asked him and he still has it. Asked him for address so it's not a scam. I may have to take a ride this weekend...
    I got real lucky with my barn find 92 zx 11... $1250

I think the CVO bikes are nice but really if you start breaking down what you get for the amount of extra I don't think its worth it over a normal "special" model
    I did buy a new Road Glide but I wouldn't have looked at the CVO model. just my opinion.

9. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    They are nice no doubt. And there is nothing left to purchase when you get one. I have 80k left on mine before anything else comes to the shop unless it’s an FXR.