Thread: Foot switch

Foot switch

I have the standard foot switches. Gen 1. Problems is the are not working correctly. All other remotes are fine. Foot switches either don’t work or one side works or what ever. I have replaced the batteries twice still no luck. Do I just need a new set? Have a fishing trip coming up in a couple weeks and don’t have want to fight with them. Thanks for the answers
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

2. Member
    So what are you talking about? Talon I am guessing. If so the gen 1 foot switch are no longer available.

Sorry talking about the power pole standard foot switch.

I have power pole blades. This year for some reason the foot switches started going crazy. They work fine in the garage, get on the water and some times perfect some, most of the time port blade will not work. Could I have screwed up when I changed the batteries?

5. Member
    If one pole works but other doesn’t respond to foot switch, then it may be the control board. I have older PP’s. When I installed the foot switches I had to upgrade a board on one pole.
    call PP, as you know they are the best at customer support

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Call Power Pole customer service. may be circuit board in the foot switch itself. they will get you taken care of

Talked to power pole and got some things worked out. I’d say probably the best company I have ever bought products from. A lot of companies could take lessons from them. Great customer care.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by accurate View Post
    Talked to power pole and got some things worked out. I’d say probably the best company I have ever bought products from. A lot of companies could take lessons from them. Great customer care.
    none better.