Thread: Boatmate.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boatmate.....

We’ll never got an answer on verifying freight on my potential rim order. I ordered em anyway. Also after that ordered 2 new fenders. Got one....2 weeks later, 2 phone messages and 1 email no answer as to where my other is or when I’m gettin it. I don’t care what anyone says this is total BS. There customer service is so inconsistent....last issue I had I actually wrote the president of the company a detailed letter....useless. LMAO it’s pitiful.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Definitely sounds like they need to step it up

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    That sucks Ted, I fell your pain

4. Member
    I have run into the same BS with everything I deal with these days. I recently tried to spend several thousand dollars, as hard as I tried, I couldn't even get a invoice sent to pay. I tried to get some stuff from bullet years ago and had the same experience being put off. There is no excuse for shitty customer service and I will not tolerate it. If you don't take care of your customer, someone else will.

5. Banned
    Wow... Sorry to hear that... Dan

6. Member
    Did your ask for Mike ext4 ?
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Called back today to leave another message.....recording said mailbox was full and it cuts you off. Also still no reply’s to the emails sent. What a joke.
    www.ncboatguy.com

That is ridiculous

9. Member
    Any response from boat mate??
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

10. Fishing is a Passion
    Sounds like Covid has put this company in trouble, or maybe the trouble started long before.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    Sounds like Covid has put this company in trouble, or maybe the trouble started long before.
    I personally dealt with them just a couple of weeks ago... Very responsive, and did a heck of a job with the items that needed to be taken care of... Dan

Finally got a response today...email. I am sick at home. When I feel better I will be answering emails.” When I was in the corporate world with a very large company with a crap ton of customers we would have never let anyone give this answer. No use for me to keep bashing them. It’s not gonna help. Again...after a letter to the president last year with no response I don’t expect any better. I buy quite a few parts from them for the ski/wake boat trailers and this happens quite often...
    www.ncboatguy.com

Not bashing just conveying facts ..... still no fender. “We thought we shipped two” then “oh...we damaged one of them but we’ll go ahead and get you another one out” I guess it’s shipping from China...LMAO. I’m just glad I didn’t take my trailer apart.
    www.ncboatguy.com

Sounds like their logistics better set it up. Lack of communication doesn’t help either. How hard is it to read an order and double check to make sure all is filled? I deal with this on a regular basis and it gets old.

15. Member
    Yea ,it's the norm now in society. I used to drag along and put up with it a little bit. In the last few years I have gotten to the point that if they mess me around once and I'm done with them. It isn't worth the aggravation to put up with it anymore

Now today Boatmate said “You need to check the packaging. There’s is prolly 2 fenders together and you think it’s 1. Can’t make this up.
    www.ncboatguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    Now today Boatmate said “You need to check the packaging. There’s is prolly 2 fenders together and you think it’s 1. Can’t make this up.

18. Member
    The old two for one deal

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    You probably never even thought about removing the fender from the box and checking it out huh. Those guys are soooo smart lol.

Remember the name Shannon King Ext 107....this is just a guy who answered the phone at Boatmate. I explained how my situation was. Even though he could not verify what I was telling him through their system he did explain several things “major” they had been dealing with but didn’t use it as an excuse. He went and put his hands on a fender, called me back to lemme know it was shipped and told me to let him know if anything was wrong when I received it.
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast