Banned

Spinner bait and buzzbait storage.

Got a 3700 size and 3600 size plano boxes,,, dont think much of them and haven used them.
    For 1, the trays need to be glued down as nothing is holding them down. The buzzbait rack only works once. Put a buzz bait in, and it stays, pull it out put it back it doesnt stay. The slots have barbs on them that of course round off the first time you remove a bait.
    Spinner bait racks arnt to bad depending on size, and you do have to mash the arms down. So will depend on what type of wire if they will work.

I also have a Plano spinner bait wrap that is ok,, not a big fan of wraps as you end up flipping alot of pages. I would get another for buzzbaits but I use some 3 bladed buzzbaits that dont work in the bags. Currently I use a regular 3700 for buzzbaits and the plano wrap for spinner baits and trailers. Far as wraps go I like this one as it has zipper shut pockets that face the handle, So even if pocket is unzipped, if you pick up wrap by handle nothing falls out. Unlike the ziplock style that faces down away from handle. Really dumb design in my opinion.

So what do you guys like for spinnerbait and buzzbait storage ?

2. Member
    I got a few of these, seem to work pretty well for my setup..No number they just call it Plano Spinner Bait StowAway Multi-compartment Box Premium Tackle Storage for Fishing
    plano_.jpg

3. Banned
    I actually have some of those from 20 years ago, never liked them, cant really tell whats what and stuff gets tangled. Plus too short for most buzzbaits I use