Lowrance Ghost Service Experience?

Curious if anyone has a Ghost service experience that required sending it in because there wasn't a nearby authorized service center? Wondering how that process went and how long you were down without your TM?
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

2. Member
    Although I'm not with Jones Trolling Motor any longer, they are an ASC for the Ghost. I sold it before we started working on the Ghost, so not sure how the warranty works out.
    John

3. Member
    I’m in the middle of it. There are zero service centers in Houston. Something broke on my latch for when it’s stowed. Original they wanted me to bring it Dallas area. I asked them to pay for shipping and they sent me a prepaid label for the bracket only. Then next day emailed me and asked if I thought I could do it. I said I’d try. They fed ex me the part today. We will see.

TTT. Just wondering if anyone else has had a recent Ghost service experience they could share?
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

5. Member
    Is there an official list of service providers by state.

Was considering buying one but this is the damnedest thing I have ever heard... “If we send you the parts, do you think you can do it”. Who in their right mind launch’s a new product without a support network and asks a buyer who drops $3M on their product to drive 4 hours to get it fixed? Just when you think you have heard/seen it all. Can’t make this sh-t up

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHogs View Post
    Is there an official list of service providers by state.

Was considering buying one but this is the damnedest thing I have ever heard... “If we send you the parts, do you think you can do it”. Who in their right mind launch’s a new product without a support network and asks a buyer who drops $3M on their product to drive 4 hours to get it fixed? Just when you think you have heard/seen it all. Can’t make this sh-t up
    I build stuff for a living and I’d rather fix my own items if I can. I understand that many don’t or can’t do that, but I enjoy it.