Thread: I'm Stumped

I'm Stumped

Got a LM chart select map bundle of a couple lakes I fish and at depths between 20 and 30 ft it is highlighted green. I use acl quite abit and this highlighting distorts my acl water,bottom hardness and vegetation coloration.I have 2 solixes networked with 1 chart card and chart global is on. Depth highlight and shallow highlight are off in all views. Is this highlight integral to the map itself? I can't figure it out although I'm hoping I'm setting myself up for an easy answer.Tia!

snp0924200651.jpgsnp0924200815.jpgsnp0924201039.jpg

Looking at a Chart Select map on a Helix:

It looks like you do not have Depth Highlight turned off, but do have Depth Colors set to OFF.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I have acl depth colors turned off to just have the bottom hardness show. My depth and shallow water highlights are off. I will recheck all views to verify but hb settings global is off. I didn't set the highlight parameter because I don't usually fish the 20-30 depth range that is highlighted. It's strange for sure..I 1st noticed it a couple weeks ago on another lake I was on and it drove me nuts troubleshooting otw. Then my units had to go to Eufala and just got them put back on so my troubleshooting is just starting