Thumbs Up Meet the Pros! Daiwa Day @ The Tackle Trap September 26, 2020

I realize most of you won't be able to attend, but I wanted to extend an invitation to our BBC friends regardless! It's going to be a very fun event. Thank you for all the support guys!!

The Tackle Trap has never been open on Saturday but for this occasion, we had to make an exception. The shop has undergone a transformation that features beautiful custom cedar rod racks, better organized tackle throughout the store, and an even better selection than ever. Daiwa pros Randy Howell, Seth Feider, Buddy Gross, Cory and Chris Johnston will be on hand to talk fishing, sign autographs, and challenge you to a flipping/pitching contest with prizes! There will be some incredible deals on Daiwa tackle, fantastic promotions, giveaways, and just a whole lot of fun. We look forward to seeing you there!

2. Member
    Wow, thats pretty cool. quite the lineup.

3. Member
    I am at Guntersville now and saw a lot of pros on the lake. Are you doing anything around the Elite tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    I am at Guntersville now and saw a lot of pros on the lake. Are you doing anything around the Elite tournament?
    This was around the Elite tournament... that's why the guys were in town. There are always some in store specials and promos going on, just stop by the shop, mention Bass Boat Central to the boys and ask them what kind of deals are going on...