Cool Hate when that happens !

2. Member
    2021 Vexus AVX 1880 Summit White
    115 Mercury ProXS
    Ultrex
    Twin HBirds
    Garmin 93
    Garmin Livescope

There are only two Vexus boats in the State of Utah. This problem will never happen.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    A lot of tournament bass fisherman lose respect for other anglers.I have had them get close enough to throw over my son line .Then tell me he’s fishing for money .Thats when s.... hit the fan.I was up in a little creek 100 yards from as far as you can go .A guy come up the creek would have hit my boat if I had not thrown my pole down and push his boat off .This creek was narrow barley enough room to turn your boat around .This happens all lot . When I go to a spot if some one beats me there it’s his till he leaves .If I’m there first it’s mine .

5. Member
    Agreed. Like the time Van Dam was on Chickamauga and him and Kriet were side by side less than 3 feet apart and Ike comes cruising in 60 yards away(at one of the biggest community spots on the lake) and he tells him he aint part of the community. I like Kevin but he was wrong, if he lets one competitor sit on him he shouldnt care if another wants to. That spot is 140 yards of ledge. plenty to go around. my2cents....

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Pickel View Post
    Agreed. Like the time Van Dam was on Chickamauga and him and Kriet were side by side less than 3 feet apart and Ike comes cruising in 60 yards away(at one of the biggest community spots on the lake) and he tells him he aint part of the community. I like Kevin but he was wrong, if he lets one competitor sit on him he shouldnt care if another wants to. That spot is 140 yards of ledge. plenty to go around. my2cents....
    same thing happened last year at st. clair with the elite series. guy got real mad that a fellow that was fishing for aoy got close, but his buddies were within talking distance. i understand he wants travel mates to do well though. i thought to myself "ooohhh...that may come back to bite him in rear later..."

7. Member
    Some of these pros team up. They split winnings and share spots and info. Kinda like NASCAR teams working together.
    2020 VEXUS 1880 Victor Red
    Merc 115 HP Pro XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 I-Link MDI
    Helix 10 MEGA+ MSI
    Helix 9 x 2 MEGA+ MDI
    Live Image FFS
    2021 Aluminum Trailer
    10' Talons w/sandwich brackets