Fishing University Mosquito

I seen were fishing University and Charlie Ingram are filming today on Mosquito.

I was there and didn't see them. It's brutally tough right now. We have the Bad Bass Championship both days this weekend.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I heard they were suppose to be coming and it was on the news Wed so I texted a friend that works at the lake and he didn't see anything either and stated maybe today not sure. GOOD LUCK in the championship this weekend also. Well Jeff after typing this I went to WFMJ and there was an article and it stated this Which Trumbull County attractions they're featuring on the show is yet to be announced. Filming will take place Friday, September 25th and Saturday the 26th. The episode is set to air January 2021.
    Last edited by RANGER487; 09-25-2020 at 03:54 AM.