2005 Tracker pro team 185 issues

Looks like the actual nipple broke off the areator pump, Hose is laying in the bottom with the snapped off piece in it. It looks to be a weird setup to change from the looks it mounts on the through hull fitting. Do I have to remove it that way to change to a new pump? Also what brand and gph is best? Thanks guys
    2006 Basstrscker Pro Team 185/60hp Mercury 4 Stroke

2. Member
    I have a 2003 PT185, and had to replace the pump, as it burnt out after a rock go it it.
    I'ts a bit of a PIA, and the worst part was getting the old one off that bracket it's mounted to. I think I went with a 700GPH

3. Member
    I have a 2001 PT 185 XT and it has a "Rule 700 gph" and mine screws directly into the Flow-rite valve for the live well. Has the lever by the driver seat you flip from Auto to Empty. And it definitely is a major PITA to get to, just fixed it all this past weekend.

4. Member
    I've worked on mine a couple times. It's not too bad if you happen to have a couple of extra elbows and wrists on your arm...whoever thought that setup apparently never thought about having to replace it.