4-stroke fuel filter

Serial # 2B643540. What is the part number for the fuel filter element for this engine ? (250 pro xs 4 stroke)

2. Member
    Do you all realize you can go to mercurymarine.com, select Parts and Accessories, select launch parts catalo to enter the tool, enter your S/N and get the P/N?

You also can go to European Marine's site and do the same thing, and even order it from them and have it shipped to you, see http://www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Doing so w/ your S/N yielded this P/N: 8M0106635
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 09-24-2020 at 05:08 PM.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

3. Member
    Thank you, I came up with a number that was for a kit. I was hoping there is just an element.

4. Member
    Just re-read my post above, not trying to be a jerk but could see how maybe it could be taken that way.
    My point of posting was to make people aware so you don't have to wait on someone to respond.

I think it is pretty cool Merc has a public parts catalog, not a lot of companies do that, but it makes finding the current P/N for stuff you need easy.
    The fact that Don has it tied to a parts buy front end is even better!
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Fair amount of work went into that catalog setup- we also happen to have the archived catalog on the site as well (and it works with the current pricing info as items go to the cart).

Since parts prices are subject to change at ANY time (and the prices often do change), it's best not to post pricing in the forums (not enough hours in the day to run around repricing threads).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor