Thread: Suzuki 250

Suzuki 250

This is one smooth running engine. Just amazed how quite this runs. As a Merc dealer its real hard to give credit to the competition. I will say it like it is. At this point in time I have serviced about all makes and models of fourstrokes. I have found something I like about them all.

Sure wish I could afford a new boat
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Zukes been building 4S a long time.

3. Member
    It aint like they are new to producing small high horsepower engines. Just look at their motorcycles, They make a bunch of power and take a beating.

4. Member
    I am very happy with my suzuki. Was a mail order 20 hp from portabote. Electric start power trim. I would get another suzuki in the future. I am also sure that a yamaha Honda merc would have been equally as good in the 20 hp range. I would like to upgrade to a 30-40 in the future, gonna have to be another great deal. Next month I got st Lawrence river fishing, gonna stop at a few places and see what's left.

5. Banned
    Mine's not a 250, but loving my Suzuki 140 a whole whole whole bunch!

6. Member
    My 250ss has been great. Smooth, quiet and good fuel economy if I keep around 4K rpm. With a Scorpion prop it’s even better. Very glad I went with Suzuki.

7. Member
    I absolutely love mine.. and my EFI 9.9 kicker is a dream to start and troll with as compared to my merc 9.9 carb pro kicker i had on my previous rig..
    Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network