2019 ZX225 Front Graph Wire Size

Id look myself but im halfway across the world right now, but can some one tell me what gauge the wires are for the accessories/graphs to the bow are for a 2019 zx225?

In short, my LS unit is only showing 11.7-11.9 volts first thing in the morning after a full charge. After a full day its showing 10.8-11.0 volts. (Cranking Battery is showing 13(ish)v after putting it on a meter). Wanting to know if i need to run a bigger wire up to the LS unit before i run over to the Garmin Page to start asking questions.

Thanks

2. Member
    I just finished rigging my 2019 zx 225 and there was 2 drops looks to be 10 gauge and 2 drops for accessories maybe 12 or 14 gauge at the bow also the same at console. I was told Skeeter starting doing this in 2019. Wires go back to the main block next to the cranking battery. I used these wires to hook up 2 helix at the bow and mega 360 and 1 helix at the console not sure if it's going to work or not I'll know this Saturday It will be my first trip out. I did notice when I was rigging the boat that the ground wire on the block by the cranking battery that feeds the graphs the screw was cross threaded in the block and was loose.

Richard
    2019 Skeeter ZX 225