Replacing sit-down seats

Since BCB cannot get seats for awhile, who here has used what make/model in their Cats? I'm familiar with the big suppliers (Llebroc and bassboatseats.com), but which model of theirs is most likely to last the longest?

Or is quality the same across the lines, just difference in styling?

2. Member
    There are differences in marine grade vinyl. If I recall correctly, 28ounce or higher vinyl was the best. BassBoatSeats.com and Lebroc have decent seats and so does Wise. I installed the Wise Pro bass tournament seats on an older Ranger and they were really plush and nice (cheapest price wise).

On my BassCat Sabre, the seats that came with the boat were really stout and thick....to the point where I couldn’t comfortably sit in the driver seat. I ended up replacing them with the Allison racing-type seats. I installed them to where I could remove them easily with a slide bracket. I can also simply remove the vinyl from the shell whenever I want. Surprisingly comfortable and allows a lot of leg room.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeKz View Post
    Since BCB cannot get seats for awhile, who here has used what make/model in their Cats? I'm familiar with the big suppliers (Llebroc and bassboatseats.com), but which model of theirs is most likely to last the longest?

Or is quality the same across the lines, just difference in styling?
    Why not get a local reputable upholsterer rebuild your seats to original. We do it all the time....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Thanks, Chisco.

Crank, the aluminum frames cracked at the welds, the vinyl is ripped in several areas, and the foam shows water damage - not sure there is anything worth saving.

That said, since you may run in to actually replacing, what brand would you get?

Mike

We fix em in that shape all the time .... if I can find a pic I think last year we fixed a set of BCB seats. Frames were cracked and one oval headrest was also cracked. I’d by Lebroc if I “had” to. If I could get ones like originals I buy em from Bass Cat.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    Gotcha. BCB is on hold taking orders for the foreseeable future, per website. Sent email to Llebroc for installation questions re: fitment. Also reached out to Dean's, turns out they made my originals.

7. Member
    I got Dean's
    I think that's who made them originally.
    Looks like new still after 5 years.
    can
    Od935509

8. Member
    pgs, yes I am in contact with them as well.

9. Member
    I think the Dean's seats are alot nicer than the bassboat seats.
    Never looked at the lebrock seats in person.
    The quality of vinyl seems thicker and tight with no wrinkles.
    can
    Od935509