2013 250 pro xs HELP

broken motor mounts, damaged intermediate housing,(what the mounts attach to)
    My local shop hasn't been able to come up with parts. Anyone point me in a direction?
    shop says I need mounts, housing and tuner
    motor is a 2013 250 pro xs serial #1B975810 model #1251P73BD
    Any help much appreciated been down since second week of July

THANKS
    Jeff Priest (one of original six)
    Renegade 20 Johnson 225 HO
    Bullet 20xd Mercury 250 pro xs

2. Member
    well you shouldnt need a tuner might need mounts ,usually just adapter plate and clamp/bolts if you want to put it back with pxs plate , i dont i put xs set on um cost lil more but you wont break it again, might better check 3.0l section for lotttttttts more info on your mtr and broken mtr mounts on pxs mtrs, good luck JOE :::::: some merc parts are hard to get right now may can find some used stuff
    Last edited by JOE54; 09-23-2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: cant spell cost
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +1 ^^^^^^

Moved thread to the 3L Forum for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor