WoW..... Great Service

Thanks Don and crew.
    Went on European Marine website and ordered a couple of trim solenoids for my engine and within minutes received an email saying, thank you and my parts have been shipped with a tracking number... Now, that's great service. Thank you....

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words, Paul. Rhonda and crew do a really good job (despite considerable delays on some product coming from the manufacturer).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Well, Ordered at about lunch time on Tuesday, tracking said package would be at my house on Friday, get home yesterday (Thursday) and my solenoids are in my mailbox. Not bad from SC to Mass. So, start taking the old ones out a little after 5pm and all done by 6pm. Don, Rhonda and crew, thanks for the great service.......

That’s the way it works. Have ordered several items from Rhonda, and all were shipped very quickly with great communication. Way better service than my local shops.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

5. Member
    Same "2 days in my mailbox" here and I'm in eastern WA! Takes longer for a letter to cross the state than it does to get parts from European Marine. Rhonda has some pull.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

6. Member
    she mabe bionic also
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................