BOUT TO JOIN THE FAMILY

I WILL BE ORDING MY NEW 721 LATE THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK. THIS FORUM HAS BEEN SO EXTREMLY HELPFULL IN MAKING MY DESICION ON WHAT BOAT TO BUY AS I JUST SOLD MY CHAMPION 203 AND REALLY WANTED TO FIND A SMOOTH RIDE LIKE HER. I WILL BE ORDERING A HY. JACKPLATE IS THERE ANY OTHERS THINGS I SHOULD LOOK INTO AND LOOK OUT FOR WHEN GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OTHER THAN ADDRESSING THE BUNK ISSUE AS I ALMOST BROKE MY NEIGHBORS HEART WHEN I SHOWED HIM HIS HULL THE AND SCUFF MARKS FROM HIS TRAILER ON HIS 2019 721.

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT

2. Member
    Why must you yell at us

no yelling
    Phoenix 919 Merc 225 pro XS

4. Member
    He's EXCITED! LOL
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

5. Member
    DAM YOUR LUCKY!
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

6. Member
    C channel trailer and padded deck are standard now, get the large bow step, helps when your are loading alone. I added extra bilge and upgraded wiring. I got middle seat and dual console up front instead of down the road, cheaper that way. i fish with my son and his partner for high school tourneys. I got birds and wnet to the 36 volt ultrex dual dash shroud as well. Something we all should think about is the stainless fender upgrade. If you blow a tire and ruin a fender you can just replace by un bolting. The standard one is welded. Just thoughts on everything. the 12 inch plate will give bit more top end while the 10" will have little better hole shot. Get the power coated black one. It cleans right up with no need to polish.

7. Member
    i am really sorry for yelling at work i have to run cap lock to run most of my programs. But i am REALLY excited about the new bird.

8. Member
    So yesterday was the big day i finally put the order in on the boat. thanks to everyone on here for sharing your experiences. my best friend has an 18 721 and his bunks really messed his hull up. how hard is it to put the gator bunks on and do they really work that well because his poor boat looks bad but only on the driver side passenger side can be buffed i believe.

9. Member
    Can't see the hull in the water......

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPBASS203 View Post
    So yesterday was the big day i finally put the order in on the boat. thanks to everyone on here for sharing your experiences. my best friend has an 18 721 and his bunks really messed his hull up. how hard is it to put the gator bunks on and do they really work that well because his poor boat looks bad but only on the driver side passenger side can be buffed i believe.
    The Gatorbak Xps are great and simple to install, the simplest way is to go buy new boards, install the gatorbaks at home then take boat to the ramp on a week day and swap out the bunks in the parking lot in 20 to 30 minutes
    doing it that way will require a router and a 3/4" round over bit to prep the new boards, if you decide to install on factory boards you will spend a lot of time in parking lot pulling staples

let me know if you decide to order some I have BBC discounts
    also the NEW XP version come rolled up and need to be stretched out for a day so the lay flat, otherwise they will try to curl up on you when installing
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

11. Member
    Thanks drew. i asked my dealer if they would install them and they said no so i will be buying a set from you. And yes you can't see it in the water but it is absolutely heart breaking seeing it on the trailer because on the driver side theres no fixing the damage is done.