Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Was that an aluminum gas tank in that Bullet? If so that should cure some of the gas fumes that seem to seep through the plastic tanks.

Yes, its aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I think the Nitro guys will not be near as butthurt as a couple of other brand owners would be even if he score it low. I see your point if he rates it higher.

I am still surprised that people get upset because someone does not praise their chosen brand. Just seems silly to get upset over that enough to call people names and lob insults.
    Me too. I just don't care if you think Y is better then X. In someone's case that maybe true. Honestly they are all good boats and anyone would be proud to fish out of any brand. Its just what matters to you, and that is all that matters.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    I think the Nitro guys will not be near as butthurt as a couple of other brand owners would be even if he score it low. I see your point if he rates it higher.

I am still surprised that people get upset because someone does not praise their chosen brand. Just seems silly to get upset over that enough to call people names and lob insults.
    Has this happened?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    You don’t think old guys have more stability on wide pig boats, heck I’m not even old and I need the extra width for moving around.
    I'm 60 and wouldn't have a problem fishing out of that boat, just saying I think too much is made about the width at the front of boats, not nocking anybody or any brand, too each his own like Ken say's, but that boat is plenty wide to fish from. All boils down to what YOU like and want to buy, I've owned Rangers, Skeeters, Tritons, Hydra Sport and Stratos and spend 90% of my fishing day standing on the trolling motor pedal, maybe less know with spot lock, but I am basically using about 30 inches of the front deck most of the time as is I would bet most other bass fisherman are. Just my opinion, everybody gets one and there free.

Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Has this happened?

Yes it has. The posts are right here in a coupke different sections.

Watch Kens team tourney videos...you will see why a wide front deck is important to him. My team tourney partners always fish from the front deck and I do the same on their rigs. It’s not easy even on big wide deck. We get it done on a 203 Champion...My partner filled in the big narrow death hole on the front of his Champ...I have busted my ass so many times in that hole.

8. Banned
    I like how shallow the Bullets draft, I had a good friend of mine who's on his third Ranger fish a tournament with me one time where I took him to a spot where it was extremely shallow for a good ways before it got deep again (Potomac). I told him to come up front to get the weight off the back and as we were trolling along over the shallow area he said "I can't believe we're not dragging ass right now, there's no way in hell my boat would make it through here".

9. Member
    Yes it has. The posts are right here in a coupke different sections.
    I've been trying to follow these videos. I guess I just haven't seen it. I've seen some false accusations of upsettedness though.

10. dartag1829
    I have seen 21XDC Mikes boat at speed, That thing is fast. Sounds great coming through the water.

11. Member
    He got a rush out of 76 mph. He needs a lot more seat team before he does a video on a Bullet boat. He has no idea what WOT is like. Trust me there is nothing like it. I would love to take him for a ride in my boat. If he liked the the feel of the big Bullet, he would need a chill pill for a ride in a 20 XRD.
    BulletTJ
    Tim
    There is never a wrong time
    to do the right thing!

Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    I've been trying to follow these videos. I guess I just haven't seen it. I've seen some false accusations of upsettedness though.

Page 7 of this one.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....1078636&page=7

13. Member
    Reading some these post its amazing I haven't stroked out fishing from my little RT188.

14. Banned

That whole thread was baffling! I think that guy on page 7 might have some bigger issues going on, he typically isn’t that “touchy”.

15. Member
    Real nice review. Like to see one with a Honda 250.

16. Member
    He said you have to remove the gas tank just to change a bilge pump? I don't think I'd like that much. Other than that I could fish out of that and enjoy the performance that comes with it.

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I think a Nitro will score well too.
    I'd agree, they have come along way. I think they still carry a lot of bad rep from from the older boats that definitely had issues and shortcomings, and then with Johnny buying up the world in bass fishing people just won't let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by vafishing View Post
    I'd agree, they have come along way. I think they still carry a lot of bad rep from from the older boats that definitely had issues and shortcomings, and then with Johnny buying up the world in bass fishing people just won't let it go.
    Disagree
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    how is it the rough water ride as i fish alot of open water and big water. thanks
    Rough water ride is EXCELLENT!! I've been in some pretty bad stuff on St Clair and other big waters, handles it extremely well, I've owned a Bullet for 19 years now and won't own anything else!!

He does need a little more seat time....ha ha ha.

As far as pulling the tank, it’s actually pretty easy to do. In these boats you can actually pull the tank and get to these pumps easier then you can moving batteries and oil tanks in other boats.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast