Trolling from bass boat

would like to troll this fall and since i now have a utrax anyone make something that is removable, thinking about mounting it on the post for the seat

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post
    would like to troll this fall and since i now have a utrax anyone make something that is removable, thinking about mounting it on the post for the seat
    Let me see if I can find something I made a few years back for trolling for white bass. I basically got like a 3-4' section of aluminum square tubing and mounted it to by seat post and then attached 2 rod holders. It worked great, but I havent used it in a long time. I think it is in my attic storage above garage.

If Barbarian can't help you I do believe they make some that go in your back pedestal seat post that you can take in and out as needed. If you do a google search there are something things to look at
    Last edited by RANGER487; 09-22-2020 at 08:24 AM.

4. mikesxpress
    Nathan I utilize my Intracoastal for trophy blue cat fishing in the fall/winter months and opted for a clear back deck area by utilizing the Power Pole mounting brackets to design a full width rod holder assembly that is easily removable via 2 bolts on each pole.
    I don't troll but it could be used for that as it will handle 60+ lb kitties yanking on it. No interference with engine trim/tilt or use of the PP's and you have the entire back deck to tend the rods and fight fish.
    Last edited by mikesxpress; 09-23-2020 at 07:04 AM.

5. mikesxpress
    My son testing it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    My son testing it.

Thanks is one heck of tank for sure

Really like the design, looks like a winter project for me..Can you get a few photos of the mount to PP holes..
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Nathan I utilize my Intracoastal for trophy blue cat fishing in the fall/winter months and opted for a clear back deck area by utilizing the Power Pole mounting brackets to design a full width rod holder assembly that is easily removable via 2 bolts on each pole.
    I don't troll but it could be used for that as it will handle 60+ lb kitties yanking on it. No interference with engine trim/tilt or use of the PP's and you have the entire back deck to tend the rods and fight fish.

8. mikesxpress
    Leslie I'll need to dig around and see if I have some pictures saved on the computer. I don't put this on until after deer season (January) when I start trophy kitty fishing.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    If Barbarian can't help you I do believe they make some that go in your back pedestal seat post that you can take in and out as needed. If you do a google search there are something things to look at
    I looked at same thing. Basically rod , tackle,tool, beer holders that went on a typical pedastal or bassboat seat.
    Found a company with good looking product. However horrible QC reviews, and BB complaints. Seem they have a habit of taking money but not delivering. Spiderking rod holders IIRC.