Thread: Tuesday Mud

Tuesday Mud

3. Member
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

I don't get it.. why all the coffee and flag waving.. just saying you're still alive? Instead of talking about the fishing?

I had a junk weekend, threw everything I had in the water and we caught 3 fish Saturday..
    1997 Stratos 295 Pro Elite DC
    2010 Mercury 200 ProXS
    Dual Lowrance Ti2's / Ghost TM

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksiede View Post
    I don't get it.. why all the coffee and flag waving.. just saying you're still alive? Instead of talking about the fishing?

I had a junk weekend, threw everything I had in the water and we caught 3 fish Saturday..
    I've been fishing 1 time in KS this year & 1 time at Table Rock--neither trip was stellar, now I'm getting a knee replaced and a hip right after that,storing my boat this weekend, so not much fishing to talk about out of my corner

Quote Originally Posted by Darksiede View Post

Start a thread about your fishing every time if you would like. Might get that post count up some.

My fishing last weekend was good and bad all at the same time. Caught fish, but not enough or big enough.

7. Member
    I haven't wet a line since Memorial weekend so I wouldn't have anything useful to add. I am going to hit a farm pond this weekend so maybe I'll have something to report. This has been the most busy year I've ever had.
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics