Hole under counsel

So well measuring out for a hot foot I had to take out the foot rest on my 2020 Ranger RT 198P I then found a 12 inch big hole with all of the foam cut out. Obviously it was used to run the power and transducer cable for my council unit. I have emailed the dealer but have not heard back. I tried not to drop the F bomb. But to say I am pissed is sugarcoating it.

2. Member
    I have a 178c and it has an access hole under the dash. It has one in the front storage compartment as well. Both are covered with a screw on cover. I had the console one off and it didnt have a lot of foam in there. It was mostly open to the front of the boat.

So what is it exactly that you are pissed about? Boats have rigging access holes in them with cover panels just like cars have wiring covers its part of how they are built.....
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

4. Member
    Mine are run under the right side gunnel.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

5. Member
    This was not an access hole. The dealer cut it to make it easier to run the wires. Easier I say. I took it back to the dealer and they fixed it the way I wanted it fixed. They admitted that they did not need to cut the hole they just did it so that it would be easier and less time-consuming to run the wires. I tried posting a picture of it but the picture is too big to post.

Sounds like you have a crappy dealer.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

7. Member
    Prolly never would have seen if u weren't down there. 12 inches is a heck of a hole.

8. Member
    We're you able to get the hot foot installed? Work okay?
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119