Ft Gibson info???

Our Kansas club Championship is on Ft Gibson in 2 weeks. Been there only one time. Any info you guys could give me would help. If you don't want to put on the board feel free to PM me. Thanks, 3-Liter

it's about 2 foot down and needs rain..

3. Member
    The FLW had a Toyota Series tournament there earlier this month. They have an article on the top 10 winning patterns. Its under the Toyota Series Southwestern division. It was won up the Neosho River (which can be chancy with the lake down and if you haven't ever been up the river), other patterns were buzz baits and spooks and whopper ploppers.

I haven't been there this Fall yet, but I have fished a lot there in the past this time of year. They obviously will be in Fall transition. I personally have done really well fishing points with crank baits and Carolina rigs (baby brush hog, watermelon candy color on the rig works for me), then I always work into the backs of the creeks with a spinner bait and usually do pretty good.

I typically stay on the Northern / upper end of the lake leading into the Neosho river, points at the mouth and secondary points inside the creeks and coves (and I always try the flats in the back of the coves this time of year)

I realize this is a pretty broad spectrum, but thats what it takes to get them dialed in this time of year (at least for me)

Good luck and be safe!
    Last edited by sowenssw; 09-21-2020 at 02:42 PM.