Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    At least it's not a gas station stall: XmjACxa.jpg

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    They have handrails I can hold on to.
    Grip it and rip it.

I would like to welcome you into our handicapped accessible fire station. The kitchen sink hits me about mid thigh, all the shower stalls do not have a threshold so water runs out into the floor and we have an elevator for 5 steps. We need moar government.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

4. Member
    Correct they aren’t reserved like a parking spot but out of courtesy I won’t use them unless no other stalls are open.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

5. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Epic Fail.....

Way Back in the day, the HC stall was always occupied at work, it had the good magazines......

7. Banned
    Still trying to figure out why hiking trails, and rough ones at that, have handicap parking spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    Still trying to figure out why hiking trails, and rough ones at that, have handicap parking spots.
    You think a former Marine or Army Ranger with a prosthetic leg wouldn’t or couldn’t use such a trail?

I’ve sat here and watched as people make jokes and complain about Handicapped parking or stalls I see comedians like Larry the cable guy make jokes about the “Cripple Stall”

I’ve come to the conclusion that we are all handicapped either physically or mentally and if you don’t have a physical handicap guess what category you fit in!~

I’d be more than happy to trade places with you and would never complain one second that I had to walk a couple extra feet or use a small stall

50% of the time when I go into a public bathroom there is some Jackwang in the handicapped stall while most or all of the other stalls are open

Let me be clear if there are no other stalls open go for it I would never expect someone to wait for another stall (When you got to go you got to go) I don’t even have issues when there is another stall open assuming it was full when you got there or as someone said some slob destroyed it

But to use that stall when most other stalls are open just because there’s no law or because you’re drunk and need a hand rail to hang on to makes you a low rent trailer trash POS

Just two days ago I pulled into a dry cleaners parking lot following a Jeep in there and watched this total loser park sideways a crossed the two handicapped spaces in front of the door and as he gets out he sees me staring at him and says “I’ll only be a second”

I parked as close to this dillholes driver side as possible and started to get my chair out I got into the store (took a lot more than a second) and he was giving the poor girl at the counter grief about the prices and turns to head for the door and sees me

The look on his face is one I’ve seen a thousand times from people coming out of the handicapped stall (shock and shame) they put the head down and try to get away as fast as they can rather than admit they got caught doing the wrong thing

He gets to the door and sees how I parked and looks at me and I say “I’ll only be a second” This guy climes in the passenger side grumbling all the way across the seats and drives off

I deal with this day in and day out people parking in the painted area between handicapped spaces, using there grandmothers parking permit and so on

You wonder why we needs laws it’s because even with the laws there are too many douche bags in the country that will do it any ways, at least the laws keep some of you from doing it

God forbid you have to walk a couple extra feet now and then

But I forgot “It’s all about you cupcake!”
    "The handicapped angler"

9. Banned
    Any Public Hoop, whether going #1 or #2 is a 'crap shoot' (pun intended)

ae1bbcc9f22e20cbeb0e21ad46d51617.jpg

XmjACxa.jpg

10. #FRB
    I use the stall that's the cleanest and still line the seat with paper towels. If that stall happens to be the handicap stall so be it.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

11. Member
    Because you are not handicapped?????

12. Member
    I like he family bathrooms if you get them clean.

13. Member
    I'm a nervous pooper, so I only poop at home or in the woods
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

14. Member
    We , as a society have forgotten to treat people with the same respect we expect from others. My wife has some serious health issues and she finally , after many attempts to get her to, got a handicapped parking permit issued. She just can't walk far without aid. So we understand " one second" jerks you speak about.

I do not ever use it to get a better parking spot. Although I do know guys that use one that belongs to their wife.

Same thing, almost, dealing with the mask wearing in crowded places. All we are being asked to do is be a good neighbor by wearing one. All we're being asked, as able bodied, is not to treat people who need the parking space badly.

The old line "until you walk a mile in my shoes" concept should be thought about before being so rude.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you----not as adhered to as it should be.

Roy, I understand your frustration. Some people don’t get it or they just don’t care.

16. Banned
    Cant get frisky with the woman in a regular stall, need some good pumping room.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarius View Post
    At least it's not a gas station stall: XmjACxa.jpg
    Would be a guy from L.G. hahahaha

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    ....had a van backed up to that door and was loading it with something....

And I had the same thing at my local (hometown owned) drugstore recently. Van belonged to the people that have a flower shop inside.
    I walk with a cane, (and sometimes with a walker when my back is really acting up) and couldn't believe someone would do such an overtly RUDE and stupid thing!
    Needless to say, it PISSED ME OFF!
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

I saw two guys humping in a H/Cap stall ?

20. Member
    I always use the handicap stall...

But that's because I sit on the terlit like a motorcycle, facing the tank... Sometimes I'll play motorcycle sounds on my phone, and even wear my racing gloves. Vroom Vroom!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast