Bobby8

Anyone put the BassCat wrap on the small windshield?

Got the windshield wrap in the mail yesterday. Came with no instructions. Went to the BassCat FAQs and some posts by Kevin Short and video from 2010 on the large windshield. Said there should be instructions and a film for the edge but this is 10 year old info. Anyone install the wrap on a small windshield? Right now planning to do as Kevin did on the large windshield. Small windshield will be more of a challenge because of the curves. Don't want to mess this up and throw money away. Any help would be appreciated. Bobby

2. Bobby8
    Guess I am on my own on this one...….lol

3. Member
    I put em on Sabre windshields. Take your time and have your wife's hairdryer nearby.

4. Member
    I put one on my standard Pll windshield and I would think installation would be the same for the small one. Just be sure to get the air bubbles out.

5. Member
    I do wraps and have wrapped many windscreens but not with their material. As long as it is quality material it is not that bad. You have to have a heat gun. I don't know weather a hair dryer will work (never used one). Most material now days has air egress. I just takes a little patience.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758