Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anything new coming soon?

Wondering if Lowrance has anything coming soon to complete with Livescope?
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

So the rumor goes

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by htbboats View Post
    Wondering if Lowrance has anything coming soon to complete with Livescope?
    I heard there is, but I’m not at liberty to say what, when or how much it will cost.

But it’s going to be really, really big.

4. Member
    Lots of talk about HB releasing some stuff in Oct. Gotta believe Lowrance and Garmin will be right there. Could be some expensive decisions made in the near future LOL.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball View Post
    I heard there is, but I’m not at liberty to say what, when or how much it will cost.

But it’s going to be really, really big.
    Don't you mean a GAME CHANGER??!?!?!?!!?!!

6. Member
    A yes or no will be sufficient. I am about ready to trade in one of my 4 hds live 12's for panoptix. Or should I wait for "game changer"?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Up North Kitty View Post
    A yes or no will be sufficient. I am about ready to trade in one of my 4 hds live 12's for panoptix. Or should I wait for "game changer"?
    Curios... are your running LiveSight? If so, is Panoptix that much better? Just trying to decide and really want to stay with Lowrance.

8. Member
    I never understood this Game changer stuff as applies to these incredible over priced electronics but ill play Lowrance livesight is 2d sonar looking forward very limited range panoptix is closer to down scan or side scan looking forward just not as defined but more target separation than livesight will ever be but that being said you still have to make them bite irregardless of what you have.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wash84 View Post
    I never understood this Game changer stuff as applies to these incredible over priced electronics but ill play Lowrance livesight is 2d sonar looking forward very limited range panoptix is closer to down scan or side scan looking forward just not as defined but more target separation than livesight will ever be but that being said you still have to make them bite irregardless of what you have.
    That’s my fear. Spend a bunch of money on it... see them on the graph and still can’t catch them. Lol

10. Member
    Russell marine products did a side by side comparison video. I guess I'll let you decide. Seems much easier to read and understand

11. Member
    Look for something from Lowrance in about 6 months.

12. Member
    Yea I heard the same thing. Might get an announcement next month but don’t expect anything until spring.

Quote Originally Posted by KRC18D View Post
    Yea I heard the same thing. Might get an announcement next month but don’t expect anything until spring.
    and expect another 6-8 months of production delays.

14. Member
    Noticed this on the Strike King Kings of Bass on youtube. It was the first episode so it was early in 2020. Looks like a new headunit in the back. Sorry if the quality isint good, the site wouldnt let me upload the better picture. 20200924_035554.png

15. Member
    That looks interesting. Could be a prototype. Definitely looks thinner and buttons are different.

16. Member
    @KRC18D I was thinkin the same thing. Posted a new thread about it and some others said it looks like a Garmin Echomap with a Lowrance sticker on it. And sure enough ot does. Either that or Lowrance completely copied the look of the Garmin

17. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yeah looks like the Garmin Ultra unit.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C777 View Post
    @KRC18D I was thinkin the same thing. Posted a new thread about it and some others said it looks like a Garmin Echomap with a Lowrance sticker on it. And sure enough ot does. Either that or Lowrance completely copied the look of the Garmin
    Or the user has a deal with Lowrance, but also use other brands and tries to hide the other brand by putting Lowrance-stickers on it.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    Or the user has a deal with Lowrance, but also use other brands and tries to hide the other brand by putting Lowrance-stickers on it.
    Surely you jest. A pro fishing role model lying to the public???? Banish the thought!!!!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post
    Surely you jest. A pro fishing role model lying to the public???? Banish the thought!!!!
    Indeed a thought hitting below the belt and surely just a product of my imagination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast