Banned

BoatMate Trailers...

Their customer service ROCKS!!!...

Last week loading my boat something felt different. When I tried to attach the winch strap from inside the boat I couldn't get it done, something was wrong. When I got out of the boat I found that the bow roller was outa whack. Once I pulled off the ramp I found that the ears that the bow roller attaches to had one broken at the weld and the other cracked. The next day I called Tom at Bullet and he said BoatMate had some problems on their earlier trailers but they seemed to have fixed it. He gave me the number to BoatMate warranty. I called and talked to Shannon who asked me to fill out a Warranty Claim online. The next day he called and we setup a plan to have it fixed. I volunteered to bring it to the factory since I have a place on Lake Norris and would be able to keep the boat in the water while they fixed it. He said they could send someone up to pick it up but since it was just a hop, skip and a jump I said I'd bring it down.

I took it down on Wednesday and got it back today. They fixed the bow roller problem, you can't tell it was replaced. The paint job is flawless. I asked him to look at the brakes to make sure they were working correctly. He had his guys bleed the brakes and went over it with a fine tooth comb. They found a potential torsion axel problem and fixed it... It's nice when someone stands behind their product... Just thought I'd pass a long a positive customer service story... Dan

Awesome!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Glad to hear .... at one time I was having crazy issues with the parts dept. Its gotten better but still not great. In fact still waiting on an answer from an email a month ago to verify price and availability of rims....LMAO
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Glad to hear, I had the same problem as Ted did, but they got it handled

5. Member
    Nice to hear that they go above and beyond.....