Thread: Livescope

Livescope

Does hummingbird or lowrance have a unit comparable to garmens livescope

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    You have HB 360 which is a "still" shot, Lowrance has LiveSight which is the old Garmin Panoptix.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    NO,NO,NO,and another NO,and Garmin is holding back...Garmin offered $200 rebates the first of the year,and Carona hit...Rebates went away New products are being held back....Just saying....Nothing on the market compares to Garmins 2yr old Livescope
    Last edited by swamprat; 09-20-2020 at 07:20 PM.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    no! we are a dealer Garmin's and there is nothing that compares to them. I personally use humminbird mega 360 and a solix and pair it with the garmin livescope system. Its a great setup, the mega 360 has awesome images but the live part of the livescope is not even in the same room as all the others out there, the livescope is awesome. I would be glad to answer any questions you have, I have used them all. I am thinking of switching over to all garmin
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

5. Member

6. Member
    I would rather have the 360 any day but that is because of my type of fishing. I have a friend that has it and it's way cool to see the fish swimming around and watch your line going to them. However, my friend spends so much time moving the trolling motor to try and watch the fish that he's not fishing. Yesterday were were out on the lake fishing for suspended spotted Bass for the most part. I was in the back of the boat using the normal 2D sonar while he was watching the fish on his livescope and I caught way more fish than him. I use my 360 to find the suspended fish in trees or schools then I move on top of them and use my 2D and drop my drop shot on them and watch the fish eat my bait just as well. If I had the money, space and battery power I would have both a 360 and livescope but at this time my 360 does all I need.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

7. BBC SPONSOR
    It's not an end all cure all for sure. It's just another tool we can use to catch and find fish. I love mine, but it may not be for everyone.

I use my Pan Optics perspective view to see fish, it keeps me from fishing where I think they should be to where they actually are. I came from Lowrance, not even close.
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

9. Member
    Do they have anything close? Livesight would be the closest... but it's not really in the same ballpark

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarBack View Post
    Do they have anything close? Livesight would be the closest... but it's not really in the same ballpark
    Livesight is the orginal technology panoptix