Solix 15 will not export way points

I have a Solix 15 that will not export my NAV data to a SD card. I have tried three different SD cards and in both slots. I have tried Waynes way and the Files way. It will tell me the export is complete and how many of which there are, Way points, routes etc. I have the HB Software PC on my lap top to check any data before a down load. When I check the SD card after exporting my way points from my solix there is data to be found. When I do the same on my SD card from my Helix it shows me all my NAV data in my helix. I have set my Solix back to factory defaults and done everything I can think of. The problem I am having with my Solix aside from this, is the touch screen will work intermittently and the unit will shut itself off and then power back up all on its own and it does it when the touch screen is not working. When it powers back up, the touch screen works. HB informed me that the shutting itself off and powering back up is probably due to corrupt files. Thus I
    was to export all my NAV files and check them using my Software PC. I'm figuring it's time to send it back to HB. Anybody has another idea ?

2. Member
    P.M. sent
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike