Units freezing up

Anyone have any issues with their units locking up requiring a disconnect of power to reset when making sonar recordings?
    Also happened when taking screenshots while zoomed in.
    Units worked normal otherwise except when trying to do these "extra" features.
    Still running 2.180.

Scott
    Console [HELIX 10MSI G3N || HELIX 10MSI G3N]
    Bow [HELIX 12 CHIRP SI GPS G2N] || RC-2] || [HELIX 10MSI G4N] || [M360 UNIVERSAL MOUNT] || [Mega Live]
    ULTERRA80/US2/IPLINK-60" BT || 2xAS ETH 5PXG || Victron IP67 12V/25A || [NoCo Genius GX2440 24V/40A]
    [X2 GROUP 31] x 3 || [Battleborn 31 lithium]
    Alumacraft Voyageur 175/Yamaha VF115LA

2. Member
    Mine started locking up on Saturday, just not from using the extra features you mention. Friday I got into some shallow water and got beached, and my regular transducer popped loose from the breakaway bracket. Didn't have sonar the rest of the day. Popped it back in when on the trailer, but must not have been snapped all the way in.

Saturday it popped out again. But this time, when it was reading all kinds of incorrect depths, my side imaging would also lock up, even though it's a separate ducer. Had to keep powering down and back on to get it to work.

Related to the high speed ducer not reading correctly, or coincidence?

Not running the current or most up to date software version. I think I'm still on 1.9, which is probably why I still have issues getting a proper reading in shallow water, where the sonar still freezes up?